15 cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 potato (peeled)
1/3 cup Oil
1 tblsp Salt
6 cup Soy or Nut Milk (warm)
.25 oz active dry Yeast (3 packages)
2 cup Water
1 tsp Salt
1/3 cup Sweetener
1/2 cup water (warm)
1 tsp Sweetener
How to make whole wheat potato bread
* Put 1 tsp sweetener and yeast in 1/2 cup warm water to let it dissolve.
* Boil peeled potato in 2 cup water.
* Add 1 tsp salt.
* Mash the potato in a medium bowl, reserve the water.
* Combine the mashed potato, potato water, 1 tblsp salt, 1/3 cup of sweetener, oil and milk in a large bowl.
* Mix yeast when only the milk mixture is warm.
* Mix 15 cup of whole-wheat flour and stir it with a help of a spoon.
* Place dough out on a surface slightly floured.
* Knead it for ten minutes.
* Place it in a lubricated bowl and turn to coat surface.
* With a cloth cover it and allow it to rise till it is doubled, it will take about 1 1/2 hours.
* Reduce or punch down it and knead it again for 3 minutes.
* Place it back in a bowl and again allow it to rise till it is doubled, it will take about 1 hour.
* Reduce it or punch down it and make 4 loaves.
* Place it into lubricated bread pans.
* Again allow dough to rise for 30 - 60 minutes.
* For about 1 hour bake it in a preheated oven at 325 degrees F.