6 Eggs White
1 Chocolate Cake Mix
21 oz Cherry Pie Mix
2 Eggs White
1 1/2 cup Sugar
1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar
1/3 cup Water
1 tsp Vanilla Essence
How to make chocolate cherry cake:
* In a bowl mix egg whites, chocolate cake mix, cherry pie filling.
* Grease 9" X 13" pan and make a layer of flour on it.
* Pour the batter into the pan.
* In a preheated oven bake the pan for 35 - 40 minutes ot till the toothpick comes out clean.
* Take tthe cake out and cool it.
* To make the frosting, mix all the frosting ingredients and pour in a double boiler and with a beater, beat for 1 minute.
* Then place this boiler on boiling water and again beat for 7 minutes.
* Remove from heat and beat for 2 minutes on high speed. Frost the cool cake with this mixture.