Indian Food Recipes
1 kg bendakaya (bhindi), chopped into small pieces
1 large onion, sliced
3 green chilies, slit
2 tsp coriander powder.(dhania powder)
1 tsp red chili powder(lal mirch)
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
Oil -1 table spoon
How to make bendakaya:
● Heat oil in a wok
● Add the onions and green chilies to it and sautÃ©
● Once the onions become pink in color, add the ground spices and mix well.
● Now add the bendakaya and salt and see that it gets wrapped and mixed nicely with
the onions and spices.
● Cover the wok and lower the heat just for two minutes.
● Take off the heat and fry by stirring on high heat for another 5 minutes and take off the heat.
● Serve hot with chapatis
Hits: 582, Rating :
( 5 ) by 1 User(s).
RELATED RECIPES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED
Akukura (Green Leaves) Pappu
POPULAR RECIPE TAGS
How to make BENDAKAYA CURRY
BENDAKAYA CURRY Preparation
BENDAKAYA CURRY Recipe
BENDAKAYA CURRY, Indian Food Recipe
Non Vegetarian Recipes