Indian Food Recipes
* Kandi bedalu (Bengal gram daal/Toor Daal) - 100 grms
* Tomato - 1
* Dry red chillies - 1 or 2
* Garlic - 2/3 flakes
* Mustured seeds - 1/2 tbl spoon
* Jeera - 1/2 tbl spoon
* Onion - 1
* Asafetida - 1 pinch
* Wash daal neatly.
* Add tomato and one glass of water to daal.
* Put in pressure cooker for 3 vizzles.
* After the pressure has come down, add salt, smash the daal and season it.
* Take one tea spoon of oil in kadai and heat.
* Add asafetida, mustered seeds, jeera, dry red chillies, garlic, onion. Fry till golden brown color.
* Add the smashed daal to the seasoning.
* Have this daal with hot rice and ghee. It will be very tasty.
* If you add mango pickle also, it will be tastier.
* Small kids like this.
Hits: 508, Rating :
( 2.9 ) by 44 User(s).
RELATED RECIPES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED
Akukura (Green Leaves) Pappu
POPULAR RECIPE TAGS
How to make Mudda Pappu
Mudda Pappu Preparation
Mudda Pappu Recipe
Mudda Pappu, Indian Food Recipe
Non Vegetarian Recipes