2 Big Potatoes (boiled and mashed)
7-8 Bread Slices
Coriander leaves finely chopped
Green chilies (chopped)
Red Chili powder to taste
1/4th tsp Garam Masala powder
Oil for frying
Method to ma
ke this recipe:
* Add salt, chili powder, gram masala, green chilies and coriander leaves to the mashed potatoes, mix well
* Take some water in a bowl and dip a bread slice for few seconds.
* Squeeze the water from the bread by pressing between palms gently.
* Place a tbsp potato mixture over the damp bread and roll and seal the edges of the bread in such a way that the filling does not come out from any part of the bread.
* Repeat the same process for making more rolls.
* Heat oil in a kadhai and deep fry on medium flame till golden brown.
* Serve bread rolls hot with green chutney and tomato sauce.