1 cup Puffed Rice (Kurmura)
1/2 cup chopped Tomato (Tamatar)
1/2 cup chopped Onion (Pyaj)
1/4 cup chopped Coriander Leaves (Dhania Patta)
1/2 cup boiled and mashed Potato (Aloo)
4 chopped Green Chilli (Hari mirch)
1 tblsp chopped Ginger(Adrak)
1 tblsp Garam Masala
6 tblsp Tamarind (Imli) Chutney
6 tblsp Coriander Leaves (Dhania Patta) And Mint Chutney
1/2 cup Nimkis
1/2 cup Sev
1/2 cup Gol gappas
2 tblsp Lime or Lemon (Nimbu) Juice
Method to ma
ke this recipe : bhel puri:
* Mix the puffed rice, tomatoes, onions.
* Drain the water from the grated potatoes and mix that as well.
* Mix all the ingredients under seasoning and add to this.
* Lightly crush and add the nimkis and golgappas.
* Add the sev and kaara pusa directly and mix well.
* Finally garnish with coriander leaves and lemon juice.
* Serve immediately..