1 cup white sugar
1 3/4 tsp baking powder
1 cup icing sugar
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup frozen strawberries
1 vanilla pudding cup
1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/2 cup butter
2 tsp vanilla extract
How to make strawberry cake:
* Start by thawing the frozen strawberries in one cup of powder sugar.
* In a separate bowl beat together sugar and butter until creamy.
* Add in the eggs one at a time and then finely pour in the vanilla pudding.
* Add the thawed strawberries. Stir in the flour and baking powder to the mixture and mix well.
* If the batter is thick add in the milk so that the batter gets a little smooth.
* Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F or 175 degrees C.
* Grease and flaw a 9X9 inch pan.
* Pour the prepared batter into the 9X9 inch pan and bake for 30-40 minutes till a knife inserted into the centre of the cake comes out clean.
* To check if the cake is done or not see that the cake sprints back to the touch.