Indian Food Recipes
• 4 Ripe Bananas
• 4-5 tbsp Sugar
• 2-3 tsp Ghee
• 1/4 tsp Cardamom Powder
How to make Banana Halwa:
• Peel off and mash the bananas.
• Heat ghee in a heavy pan.
• Add bananas and cook over low heat, stirring to prevent the mixture from sticking.
• Cook for 10 minutes over medium flame or until bananas have browned.
• Add more ghee as necessary.
• Add sugar after 4-5 minutes and continue stirring until dissolved.
• Add cardamom powder and remove from heat.
• Keep stirring till the mixture becomes viscous.
• Allow to cool and cut into squares.
• Banana Halwa is ready to be served.
Hits: 273, Rating :
( 3.8 ) by 8 User(s).
RELATED RECIPES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED
Mawa Gujiya Recipe गुझिया
POPULAR RECIPE TAGS
How to make Banana Halwa
Banana Halwa Preparation
Banana Halwa Recipe
Banana Halwa, Indian Food Recipe