plain flour 200 gms (maida)
gram flour 20 gms (besan)
sugar 200 gms
few drops yellow colour
Milk 2 tbsp
ghee to deep fry
a plastic easy squeeze bottle
* Sieve 100 gms maida and besan together.
* Make a batter using warn water.
* Keep aside for 24 hours.
* Add remaining maida and food colour and more warm water if required.
* The batter should fall easily when poured Keep aside.(Not too thick not too thin)
* Make syrup of the sugar by adding water and boiling.
* Add the milk and all the scum to form while boiling.
* Make one string syrup. Strain.
* Fill bottle with batter.
* Heat ghee well in a shallow frying pan and form jalebis in the form of concentric circles about 2 inches on the outside.
* Fry till crisp, drop into hot syrup.
* Drain with a perforated spoon, serve hot.