potatoes 2-3 (boiled, peeled & mashed)
carrots 1 (peeled, boiled & grated)
beet root 1 (peeled, boiled & grated)
green peas as required
onions 3 (chopped)
green chilies 8 ( finely chopped)
A piece of cinnamon
Salt as per taste
* Mix cloves, cardamom, cinnamon and blend them to a fine powder.
* Mix mashed potatoes, grated carrot and beet root in a bowl.
* To this add slightly boiled green peas, salt, turmeric and mix them well so that a fine mixture is formed.
* Heat little oil in a pan and fry the chopped onions and green chilies for at least 10 to 15 minutes.
* Also add pea mixture, ground powder and fry for another 10 minutes, Now add the vegetables Mix.
* Let it cool, and make small balls from the mixture, place each ball on the palm and press into oval shape cutlets.
* Roll the flat rounds in the breadcrumbs and deep fry.
Tips Serve hot with finger chips, round slices of cucumber, tomatoes, onions, and tomato sauce.