* 1 cup All purpose flour
* 2 Green chilies (finely chopped)
* 1 small onion ( finely chopped)
* 1 big spoon full of rice flour
* Sour curd ( to make the batter)
* Salt to taste
* A pinch of baking soda
* Chopped coriander leaves (optional)
Mysore Bonda Recipe
Mix all the above ingredients using the curd to a bajji dough consistency. Keep this aside for 3 hrs.
Heat some oil in a frying pan. When the oil is hot enough, drop the batter in oil and deep fry them till golden brown.
Serve hot with green chutney or ketchup.
Make sure the curd is sour enough. These bondas are very crispy and tasty too.