Maida 500 gms
Salt & Red chilly powder to taste
200 gms Oil
1/2 tsp Dhaniya powder
250 gms Chana dal
1/2 tsp Garam masala
Method to ma
ke this recipe : chana daal paratha:
* Add salt and 2 tbsp oil to maida. Add water and make a soft dough. Soak chana dal for 6 hours.
* Boil it in a pressure cooker with a glassful of water. Wait for 1 whistle. Turn off the gas.
* Drain away the water and grind the dal. Heat 2 tbsp oil in a kadahi. Add dal paste and roast it for 3-4 minutes.
* Add all the masala powder. When it cools down stuff this paste into maida balls. The paranthas should be as thin as a papad.
* Make soft paranthas an hour before serving. Serve chana dal paratha with aloo dum , raita and chutney.